11/12/10

18 weeks ... Brooke Fraser Concert To Celebrate



Man am I out of the loop! But it's all good cause God's got my back. I used to be in the know of anything coming remotely close to Austin, and now I'm busy just trying to find my cell phone. Well this week I almost missed out on one of the greatest shows. Now 18 weeks, feeling amazing we were off to The Parish on 6th street to see one amazing singer/songwriter Brooke Fraser. My photographer was having some problems with the lighting this week. Not saying my back is growing as fast as my front... not saying it isn't. The show was awesome, her voice was even better live (which is always big treat), the venue held about 200 standing fans and you know we were 5 feet from her feet. Finshep LOVED it! Respectful during the show Finshep chose to listen quietly. However once we hit the car Finshep was ready to go. Danced the whole way home, even busting out some new moves.... The slip and slide to the left then flip back to the right, kick your mom in the tum and we dance all night. This is Finshep's new favorite song called "Something in the Water" 

No comments:

Post a Comment