11/13/10

Confusion starts with C

Well today we were off to run our Saturday errands. I love Saturdays. I love all we accomplish on Saturdays. However! I don't love how early my husband feels he needs to wake up on Saturdays... ugh. So today we hit the mall. On our check list: Get our rings cleaned and checked, pick up one last Christmas present and the biggie visit Victoria Secret (oohhh). Poor Kenny, I am some kind of wife bringing my husband with me to one of the most suggestive stores around. Better, leading him (hand in hand) right past all things lacy and pretty, items which might have made is mind scream "Praise God we are newlyweds!!" straight to the land of .....comfort, cotton and most of all confusion.Welcome to pregnancy Love. But a Mama's gotta do what a Mama's got to do. And let's be honest comfort and support are top priorities for these girls. So I must say that when our helpful sales associate asked what I was looking for I froze. Now all you ladies whom may have grown up feeling you were just a little short changed in a certain department will understand. This was a monumental moment in my life. And while a wireless, padding free, mom to be brazier may not be the cutest addition in my closet, I'm thankful. Celebrate starts with C! 

1 comment:

  1. congrats!! i was really excited to hit a C too! I am back to a B now but the C days were lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete