12/30/10

Walking in a Winnipeg Wonderland

What an exciting time! Christmas is most definitely our favorite time of year. This year Kenny and I were able to celebrate together (for the 1st time) and boy did we ever celebrate! Home for 10 days we were blessed with a full suitcase (42LBS) of toys and clothes for Shep,and some new awesome maternity clothes from my mom and dad (for both Kenny and I). Which was some smart planning as I know for a fact I packed on 5.5 lbs of amazing Canadian goodness, I have good reason to believe Kenny was not far behind. WOW did we eat! Each night Kenny sang the same song, "I feel sick, why did we eat so much?" It was so awesome to see my family, show off the bump and share such a beautiful time with Kenny. We were also able to gather almost everyone together to announce that we are expecting a baby BOY this April. All in all I could not have asked for a better Christmas in the Peg.




No comments:

Post a Comment