12/30/10

The look of Shock... and Love

Well after many requests I have decided to share our "finding out" video. Kenny and I wanted the experience to be really special. We had Dr B office put the gender in an envelope. We patiently waited for Kenny to be done work. Headed up to the Galleria. Asked the girl at Dillard's to put either a blue or pink dog in a bag. To which she responded "O.M.G!" not sure but Kenny thought maybe she speaks in text. We ordered a hot chocolate at Panara (where we had our very first date), sat down and well SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE. Not sure if you can see the look of shock on my face?? Let's just all remember I was convinced it was a girl. For the record we are very very very excited to be having a boy. It took a little bit of adjusting. But I can't wait to meet my little man. Oh and try to ignore the awful music in the background!

1 comment: