10/27/10

Pies Pies Wonderful Pies!

While my Canadian friends and family are well past Thanksgiving, my American friends are just getting ready. And I'll be honest I have no problem with celebrating twice, in fact I'm quite "Thankful"! So here's a thought.... another Canadian here in Austin who also loves to bake has started taking pie orders for Thanksgiving. It got me thinking, I would love to do that! I am thinking of making Apple, Pumpkin,& Cherry. Question, what kind of pie would you like me to make you??

2 comments:

  1. One or two of each please!!! :) And don't forget the Blue Bell ice cream, preferably French Vanilla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana Cream Please....but I am thinking nothing will beat Grandma and Moms:) However, do you think you could Fedex me an Apple:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete