10/26/10

Finshep ... I can hear you!!

Well we are 15 weeks and 4 days in and have never counted time like we do now. Lately I've been feeling great, minus the headaches. Up about 8lbs and forcing Kenny to get a 10th job to support my new hobby... eating!! Really it's amazing to think that I am currently carrying a cell phone sized baby around in me. Lovingly we have dubbed the baby "Finshep" it has taken the awkwardness out of our daily prayers.

So today Kenny, Kat and little Finshep were off to our monthly appointment, a quick visit with our nurse Lori. All in all everything looks awesome. And while we wait for what feels like FOREVER (our next ultrasound in November) we are very thankful for today's very sweet moment. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful sound.....a heartbeat that belongs to Nana!! :)

    ReplyDelete