1/23/11

Thank You Jesus!!!!!!!!!

Oh this is exciting!!!! Today I took Kenny into our local Once Upon A Child. I discovered this wonderful store last week and was excited to share it with Papa Ken. After browsing around for a few minutes we were ready to leave. Heading to the door (car doors already unlocked) I spotted it! The Mamaroo!!! Our *luxury* item we registered for at Buy Buy Baby (retails $200+). We have been dreaming about this baby seat since we first laid eyes on it. Why I'm surprised? I'm not sure. God has been so faithful in abundantly blessing us with our hearts desires. Well thank you Jesus for this amazing $50.00 gift!

3 comments:

  1. just saw this the other day - let me know how the little MAN likes it (thanks for sharing your surprise video by-the-way). might have to invest in one (or get our own miracle blessing) if it's all that fabulous!!! congrats again gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again to YOU! I will let you know. So excited to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got a Mamaroo this weekend at our shower! Can't wait to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete