10/6/10

What 2 Do.... Review??

Alright I'm ready, I've caught the bug. As you may or may not know my oldest sister Shirley happens to be the genius behind www.therempels4.blogspot.com (A mom after God's own heart) She has had amazing success after putting in lots of creative hard work. One thing she has become famous for on her blog are her product reviews. And Ill be honest, I'm jealous. That girl has so many awesome products showing up at her house, it's crazy. Her giveaways are amazing and so are her reviews.
Oh so that's where the bug came from! With plenty of Mama's, Prego Mama's, and children around me I think this could be a HUGE success.
So would you help this Mama 2 be out. If you know of a good product to review or products in need of review. If you have done a review and have advice, I'll take it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment